Wonder Crochet Blanket CAL – Part 19
Now onto the exciting part….
I hook (5.5mm)
Red Heart in White
I used a discontinued verigated yarn for the center.
Needle to weave in ends
ch (chs) _ chain(s)
st (s) – stitche(s)
sc – single crochet
hdc – half double crochet
dc – double crochet
sl st – slip stitch
rep – repeat
ws – wrong side
rs – right side
t-ch – turning chain
flo – front loop only
CB – Color B – Verigated
This pattern is written in US Terms
All color changes are made in the last yarn over of the last stitch of the row.
Row 1: (ws)
ch 1, sc in the first st and in each st and ch across. (165 sc)
ch 2(Counts as hdc) , hdc in the next st and in each sc across. (165 hdc)
ch 2, *sk 2 sts, (sc, hdc, dc) in the next st, *rep from across, hdc in top of sc.
Row 4-5 rep row 3
ch 2(counts as hdc), hdc in the next st and in each st across, hdc in top of t-ch.. (165 hdc)
ch 1, sl in the flo in the 1st st and each st across (165 sl sts.)
weave in ends.
Free patterns found on this site can be used to make finished items
- For personal use
- As gifts for friends/family
- For charity donations
- For sale online
- For sale at craft fairs, outdoor markets, etc.
When using the free patterns found on this site, please be aware of the following:
- You are allowed sell finished items from the patterns found here. However, you may NOT, under any circumstances, use the photos found on this site for selling your items.
- You may NOT copy and paste the pattern onto your own blog, Facebook, or anywhere else
- You may NOT copy any of the free patterns on this site, in part or as a whole, and claim them as your own pattern.
- You may NOT resell the free patterns found on this site, altered or in its original form.